Gerrit, Aden has the DA* 55/1.4 for $699. That's a hundred bucks less
than I paid for mine back in 2009.
http://www.adencamera.com/product-overviewer.asp?ProdID=2662&Category=1

There's also the DA 50/1.8 for $244. (I've not tried one.)
http://www.adencamera.com/product-overviewer.asp?ProdID=4099&Category=7

And lots of FA 50's should be out there for fleaBay'ing.

--
-bmw