Not as many as I thought at first glance, usually it is a slightly different
model (speed instead of crown graphic) or later version (Minolta 110 zoom mk II
not the original).
I make it 9: Polaroid 95, Agfa Clack, Pentax 6x7, Canon F1, OM1, K1000, Auto
110, ME-F, RZ67 and I still have all of them.

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia