On 5/2/2013 10:14 PM, steve harley wrote:
on 2013-05-02 12:27 Walt wrote
On 5/2/2013 12:40 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
Seriously though, it is a great shot. I'd like it cropped in a bit tighter
though.

Well, I gave it a whirl:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8701709147/

There are some sharpening artifacts, but LR does seem to have a really deft
touch compared to other software I've used in the past.

becomes painterly where LR has tried to help, but i really like the shapes and colors and how froggy takes the stage.

Thanks, Steve.

He was definitely a good subject. A good macro lens would've been really nice.

-- Walt