Try tranquilizer darts ... work fairly well with uncooperative, self-absorbed fashion models, so they ought to work for this.

I'm not a big fan of shooting down on animals. You really should get down to the animal's level. I can still do that, although getting back up is becoming problematic.

Also, another reason why I like protective filters on my lenses.

From: Walt
This is Sugar, one of the most difficult subjects I've ever tried to
shoot. She's as uncooperative as any self-absorbed fashion model that
ever lived. But, I finally got a decent shot of her.

The main reason I'm posting it, though, is to rave about the sharpness
of the F 50/1.7 even at maximum aperture.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8703525938/
K-5, F 50/1.7, f/1.7, ISO 200, 1/2000 sec.

Why, yes, I am quite happy with this lens.