3. mai 2013 kl. 22:44 skrev Aahz Maruch <a...@pobox.com>:

> On Fri, May 03, 2013, DagT wrote:
>> Aahz:

>>> One of these windows is not like the others....
>>
>> Yeah, as usual...
>
> In case you're not familiar with certain aspects of American culture,
> that was a reference to a song on the children's TV program, "Sesame
> Street".  The second half would go, "...one of these windows just
> doesn't belong."
> --

I think I´m too old to have seen all the Sesame street episodes, but we had
another strange series about two guys repairing things. In one of the the
episodes the repair men saw a windows behaving strange (jumping up and down),
and the assistant asked if the window had to be repaired. His boss answered:
"No, I think it is home alone". Strange how associations work :-)

DagT