I thought I'd share this story.
Typically we all like our own photos more than other people do, but
here is the opposite case.

Yesterday, a friend of mine contacted me telling that she came across
one of my photos she hadn't seen before, and that she enjoyed it a lot:
http://42graphy.org/tango/dallas-2008-12-13/IMGP4909.html

In the followup exchange, she mentioned that it reminded her of these:
http://www.tangoartist.com/blogs/latest-news-from-dvora/291892-tango-calligraphy

The interesting thing is that I didn't quite remember about this photo
taken more than 4 years ago.  Even at that time, I was not sure about it.
Obviously (?), it was not intended this way when I pressed the shutter
button. But it had rather abstract look that prevented me from deleting the
photo.
I am still not quite convinced, but if somebody enjoys it, - why should I
object?

Igor