On 08/05/2013 17:30, Mark Roberts wrote:
The 2013 PDML Photo Annual is now available.

Buy the paperback version here:
http://www.blurb.com/b/4291963-pdml-photo-annual-2013

Buy the hardcover and "Imagewrap" versions here:
http://www.blurb.com/b/4292019-pdml-photo-annual-2013-hardcover

When ordering from Blurb *always* search the web for discount codes
first. Blurb has recently raised their prices considerably but they
have a "sale" going on via discount code virtually all the time. (This
means they've basically kept their prices the same while giving the
illusion that you're getting a deal.)

Mother's Day (U.S.) is coming up this Sunday and until then you can
get a 20% discount by using the code "LOVEYOUMOM".

"Sorry, this promotion cannot be be applied to books you did not author."

And with all the other codes I find, there is _always_ a reason they cannot be used.

Won't stop me buying, though, and congratulating you on yet another well-done job.

Buy the ebook version here:
http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/index.htm

Chip in a donation of a few bucks to defray expenses:
http://www.robertstech.com/pdmlbook/donate.htm

--
No fixed Adobe