On May 8, 2013, at 10:20 , Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

> The iPhone 5 was on that list of significant cameras. I find that a reach,
> but I am impressed with the camera in this phone. The tulips are backlit.
> Backlit exposures never worked with my Droid 2 phone. The Trillium is cropped
> to about 50% of frame. I shot from about six inches away. Don't know how
> close it will focus.
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17268592&size=lg
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17268593&size=lg

Looks good, Paul!

Close-focus distance for the iPhone is about 4 inches.

If you don't know this already (this can be very helpful for macros):
press-and-hold on the focus target until the little focus-area square pops
larger a couple of times..  Then you'll see text at the bottom of the preview
screen stating: ae/focus lock.  Then it won't be hunting all over the place
while you are shooting.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com