It should come as no surprise that once again
looking through the PDML annual is a very humbling
experience.

I've spent enough time on other photography fora to
truly appreciate the level of expertise on the PDML.
Most online photo discussions seem to be a place
where the experts are defined as people who have
learned the relationship between f-stop and depth of
field.

Not only do we have some very accomplished photographers
on this list, but the annual represents the very best
of their work over the past year, and the results are
truly stunning.

--
Larry Colen l...@red4est.com  http://red4est.com/lrc