"Rebate" as in "the area of the film surrounding the image – you know,
with the sprocket holes and stuff".

A few of you may remember I wrote a blog post a few months ago (all
right, over a year ago) describing how to use EPS vector files of film
rebates to give a retro "shot with film" look to your digital photos –
or, in my case, to add the film rebate around scanned film images
because my film scanner won't cover that area. Well, I've just added a
couple of additional film stocks to the collection you can download:
Fuju RVP (Velvia) in 645 format and Ilford HP5 Plus in 6x7 format.

http://www.robertstech.com/blog/?p=691

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com