88 lbs? That sounds wildly over-rated, particularly for the price they
are asking. B&H offers it, but NO reviews yet on the Ball Head (which
I find suspicious). Amazon has their tripods, but not their ball
heads. By the way, their tripods have only a few ratings, but range
from 3 to 3-1/2 stars out of 5.

I'm still pining for an ArcaTech GV2, perhaps the last piece of gear
that I really *need*. (a 5 star product with 57 reviews)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=NavBar&A=getItemDetail&Q=&sku=599678&is=REG&si=rev#costumerReview

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi