1:2 is macro territory. I know the Pentax 10-17 fisheye focuses very close, though I don't know how close, I've only handled one once. CPC, reputed to be a Pentax front company, used to make a 24mm f2.8 macro focusing prime for 35mm, though I've never seen one in K mount. I couldn't tell you how close focusing any of those others are though.