Great shot!

cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com>
Sent: May 13, 2013 5/13/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: Portrait of a Self-Portrait

There was a big debate today in the MN Senate regarding marriage equality.

Without getting into any discussions/debates, let's just say that it had people
pretty animated on both sides of the issue.

MN will be the 12th state to legalize gay marriage when the governor signs it
into law tomorrow afternoon. (Yay MN!)

In ANY case: I walked up to the capitol building today to see what the mood was
like as the Senate was having their debate.  It was... busy and loud.

One image here that I liked - as a guy is lining up his cellphone to take a
picture of himself:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2013/marriage_protest_two/content/K5__0565_large.html

There is a gallery of 40 images there if you are so inclined.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN