From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:15 AM
Subject: PESO - Nightshot - "American Pie II"

I did take some shots of the oil refinery last  night after it got darker.

I was just disappointed with what I felt was a  lack of sharpness. Or not
as sharp as I was hoping for.

Anyway, let's see  if you guys like this one  better...

http://mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/pie2.html

Still  open to suggestions on how to do night photography. And any and all
comments  welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)