not to notice peoples teeth at all behind a camera or not. Facial
structure and eyes are what I zone in on.

ann

On 5/15/2013 10:17, Gerrit Visser wrote:
I don't think that missing the missing bits is due to your eye sight. I
often find interesting artifacts only when I peruse photos long after taking
the shot. Your are intent on framing etc during the shooting process, not
always the tiny details.

Joke or not, the result is a pleasant photo.

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Ann Sanfedele
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:57 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Peso - Cotty, the model

On 5/15/2013 06:54, Gerrit Visser wrote:
Appealing somehow. The contrast between the 2 styles of doors are part
of the appeal but so is the missing-teeth smile.

oops I didn't notice missing teeth - ( sorry, Cotters! Guess I haven't quite
got my eyes back.)

Hope they open soon, seems like it is worth the walk?

Gerrit
The walk was an end in itself.  Didn't relaly get any good shots - this was
just for the joke.

ann