My kids don't even both matching their socks, for the most part.  And
at ages 18, 14 & 11, they ought to know better.  I can only conclude
this is a trend, and soon even us old folks will feel free to mismatch
our socks.  Compelled, even.

:)

As for why my pictures suck?  That list is likely just the tip of the iceberg...

:)
-c

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Or do like I do & buy just one type of socks so that all of them match.
>
> From: Igor Roshchin
>>
>> He writes "I am challenged in just finding a pair of matching socks in
>> the morning."
>> Why is he obsessed with that? And who said the socks must be always
>> matching?
>> http://littlemissmatched.com/catalog/sock-shop
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> Igor