Well, that's one way to look at it, thanks. I  did consider that, that less
than perfect sharpness may add something, though I  am not sure David Lynch
country is where I'd want to go.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

In a message dated 5/18/2013 3:14:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
der...@iinet.net.au writes:
I like the less than perfect sharpness. Add an  ominous David Lynch
low-pitched rumble to your slideshow