I'll repost my reply from the previous thread, Bipin:
- - -
Well, the package arrived and I made a video of the unboxing. Then I
contacted Pentax Imaging and recorded the chat session via video. (I
typed out everything I wanted to say first in Notepad so I could
quickly copy and paste it). So I'm fully documented all the way
around.
: )

Here's what I got: A genuine Pentax K-5 II with 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 ED
AL [IF] DC WR **BOX** with the lens removed and warranty card removed.
Everything else was there in new condition, and I had the Serial
Number Card for the "K-5II 18-135WR Kit". Interestingly, the Pentax
box was damaged pretty significantly on the side that held the
18-135mm lens. I would suggest that there are places that buy new
damaged box goods from retailers at a substantial discount. They
maximize their profit by splitting up the goods and selling them
separately.

What I ordered is in flawless shape. Took two exposures and the
shutter count is revealed as "2". So I contacted Pentax Imaging and
used their Live Chat window. Got a "Matthew P." as my rep. What I
said:

Hi Matthew. Hello, I purchased a NEW K-5 II body from Amazon and I was
excited to see it arrive today. When I opened the box, it contained
what I purchased but came in a Pentax box labeled "K-5 II" and "DA
18-135mm f3.5-5.6 AL [IF] DC WR". There was no lens in the box,
meaning that I did get what I ordered. The body appears new and the
shutter count was at 1 on my first exposure. However, there was no
WARRANTY CARD inside the package.

 I did get a Serial Number card that appears to have had something
torn off (perforations at the top and bottom). The serial number is
4668328 and the number beneath the bar code is 4668328220607. It is
for a "K-5II 18-135WR KIT". I have never had a problem with any of the
previous Pentax cameras or lenses that I have purchased (K200D, K-x,
K-5) but the lack of a warranty card is troubling. Is there some way
that I can still register it and get it

covered under warranty?

His answer:

Matthew P: I would return it. Id change retailers. But, yes, as long
as you have a copy of the proof of purchase, you're covered under
warranty. You do not need a warranty card
Darren Addy: USA warranty?
Matthew P: Yes
Matthew P: 1 year from the date of purchase
Darren Addy: So if I have a problem, who do I contact? (Just to be clear)
Matthew P: Pentax Technical Support @ 800-877-0155. Or get into chat.
We're here Mon-Fri 9:30AM-6:30PM Eastern Standard Time.
Matthew P: Contact us!
Darren Addy: OK. Thank you very much, matthew. I will warn people from
this retailer. Thx!

So consider yourself warned.
For my part, I'm happy with the deal I got. My main concerns were: 1)
Is it really new, 2) Does it come with everything it should, 3) Am I
covered by a USA Pentax warranty. Since the answers to all are "yes"
I'm going to keep it. It seems pretty amazing to get a K-5 II for over
$160 LESS than I got my K-5 body about 1 year ago. Stupifying, even.
: )

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi