Well, through some sales of 35 gear I have just purchased that 67 SMC
300/4 lens.  This is not the new ED version.  I am hoping that I can
live with the minimum focusing issue.  I should get it next week.  I'm
excited to try it out.  There have been several on the list who have
indicated that this is a nice lens.

That about depletes funds for 67 lenses and I could still use a
fisheye and/or the 45mm.  But, I'm about out of 35 gear that won't
hurt bad to give up.  The only remaining lens is an FA 20/2.8.  It is
in mint condition.  Anyone interested?

 Bruce Dayton