I don't blame you, Frank. That is a beautiful bird, and you captured its color very well. If I saw goldfinches everyday, I'd photograph them.

As for turkey vultures, we've got tons of those down here in Kentucky. You can't throw a rock without hitting one. But I've never seen a tree swallow.

Nicely done -- especially given that you used a 200mm to get it.

-- Walt