There was a small car show down at the park today.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/pictures/cars1/index.html

Shot with the X-Pro 1 and 35/1.4.
Things I am learning about the Fuji:
I have some trouble with framing for some reason. I tend to put my subjects high in the viewfinder and somewhat offset. Every picture in this gallery is cropped to some extent. With my Pentax SLRs, I rarely crop.
It's easy to miss setting the ISO (all shots at 3200).
Using the camera in full program is dead easy, moving the focus point around is simple, more or less as easy as on the K5, not as good as the K7. The zoomable focus point is cool. The optical viewfinder is lovely, the EVF, not so much. There is a button that turns on the LCD and puts the camera into an adjustment mode. It's too easy to hit. At the same time, it's fast to get at, I can live with the compromise. One thing that is too easy to get at, and hit by accident, is the exposure comp dial. It has solid detents, but I almost think it could use a lock. It would also be nice to be able to lock the lens into the A position. No such need for the shutter speed dial, it's almost too hard to turn. Overall, I am enjoying the thing very much indeed. I almost went out yesterday and bought the 14/2.8, but work kept me longer than expected and I didn't have time to get to the pusher. So it goes. I want the 14, and there is, apparently, a 56mm f/1.2 coming out, which I am very excited about (though I don't want to know what it's going to cost me, the Fuji glass is quite expensive).

anyway, enjoy my little gallery, and comments are joyfully accepted.

bill