Yes it's not really Spring until the lilacs bloom or until the the wind destroys them and the rain flattens the peonies.

Like your take on these favorites. Wish it included the wonderful perfume they emit.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:54:13 -0500
From: George Sinos<gsi...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - Nebraska Spring

While Darren looks forward to Spring to go chasing tornados, the rest
of Nebraska is trying to get a good night's sleep.  The weather radio
has blown it's horn in the middle of the last two nights and the
weather report threatens to make that three in a row.

That's how we tell it's spring in Nebraska.  The snow melts, the
tornado sirens blow and flowers bloom.  Not necessarily in that order.

Anyway, the lilac bushes bloomed and I thought I'd get this photo
before they blow away.

<http://georgesinos.com/blog/2013/5/28/nebraska-spring>

This one was shot with the 100mm macro on a K7 and a monopod.  Can't
remember which 100mm.  It has an aperture ring.

I gotta cut back on the Mountain Dew.  I used to be able to hand hold
this stuff.

gs

George Sinos