Hello all,

Some you may remember the Belgrade Raw project from my previous posts.
It's a collective aimed at documenting the real Belgrade via strait
documentary photography.

Read all about our crowdfunding drive here -
http://artget.belgraderaw.com/donate

Short version:
Belgrade Raw has had some success and ended up in charge of the main
photo-gallery in Belgrade for 2013. We made an exhibitions plan
including a lot of great international projects (D.Webber's
"Interrogations", M. Lutton's "Only Unity", Pete Brook's "Prison
Photography) - (a pdf can be seen here -
http://artget.belgraderaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Artget-program-Belgrade-Raw1.pdf).
Since the gallery, as all culture in Serbia is basically not funded,
we focused on things we could do without funds. One thing we would
like is to bring Blake Andrews, Donald Webber and Pete Brook to
Serbia. They would each hold a workshop, present at a lecture and also
exhibit there work.

For this we need the money for plane tickets (they all agreed to
donate their time and work to us). Besides that, we want to publish a
book about the Raw Season, once it is finished, containing the
information and photographs from the exhibitions, workshops and
lectures that happen during it.

If any of this sounds interesting, or some of the awards we offer in
return for donations do, please consider donating, or just spreading
the word. Thanks!

Further links:
http://www.belgraderaw.com/photos (our photos of Belgrade in an endless stream)
http://artget.belgraderaw.com/foto-blog (instagram diary of the Raw