From: Don Guthrie
P.J.'s Christmas tree begs the question How far behind processing photos
do you get? I am constantly finding photos on my hard drive that have
been copied and loaded into Aperture but never gotten beyond raw. I also
find photos that I meant to post somewhere and flag for PDML that I
never did anything with. I posted something on Google+ last week &
realized I should post it here & still have not  done so.

They say the butcher backed into his meat cutter & got a little behind
in his work. I empathize.

I downloaded the card in my K20D this morning so I can format it before I leave for GFM in a couple of hours. Takes me a little over 3 hours to get there if I don't dawdle too much on the way, so I need to leave here before noon.

I still had a few photos on there from the PPNC convention in march. The convention photos were already downloaded to my computer, I just didn't format the card before taking family photos on Mothers Day.

I haven't been motivated to do much shooting lately.