I always thought I'd enjoy being a carpenter.  I don't know if you were around
when I was photographing the construction of the parking garage and new
building at my work.  I had access to the actual site, had to buy construction
garb, and learn the safety rules, and after a while I had free access.  I
posted the shots as I was shooting the project and have fond memories of that
experience.  It came just at the right time when I was in the early stages of
developing my photography skills.  I wish I had another construction project to
photograph.  I'd be so much better--more confident, would know what to watch
for etc.  Maybe one will come my way again.  One never knows what's around the
bend.

Cheers, Christine