Oh, and entirely incidentally the one that broke was bought by me second hand... :-(

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On June 2, 2013 5:39:58 PM David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dave, notice that you also live in a country different than Israel :-)...

Yes i do.:-) Extended warranty is offered by the seller for around
$150-170 bucks for an additional 2 years. I used it a number of times
on my D2h and D200, all covered by Henrys.

Dave