The first one is especially compelling.

Cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <godfreydigio...@me.com>
Sent: June 2, 2013 6/2/13
To: "PAW Picture-A-Week project" <p...@micapeak.com>, SeePhoto Talk
<seeph...@micapeak.com>, BAPhotoShooters BAPA
<baphotoshoot...@yahoogroups.com>, PDML List <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO 2013 - 048 - GDG

I'm rather behind on scanning and processing photos due to our annual
conference coming up at work, but I did find time last weekend to scan one of
the four rolls of 6x6 film that have been sitting, waiting for me to get to
them. These were made with the Voigtländer Perkeo II 6x6 folder ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/8923757809/lightbox
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/8926926665/lightbox

The second I missed the focus by a couple of inches, we probably leaned towards
each other just a hair as I made the exposure, but I like it anyway so, eh? ;-)
It does point out just how shallow the focus zone on 6x6 film with an 80mm lens
is at f/3.5.

Enjoy, thanks for looking! Comments always appreciated.

Godfrey
--
 a photo blog: http://godfreydigiorgi.wordpress.com