Thanks, Frank.

We also have pistachios (well, we did until I ate them all) and cashews. Maybe I'll figure out how to make them photographically appealing someday. ;)

-- Walt

On 6/8/2013 11:38 AM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:
Yeah, looks real good. Wouldn't eat it, of course, but it still looks good.  ;-)

Terrific stuff, Walt.

Cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: Walt <ldott...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 6, 2013 6/6/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: 3704 Shrimp Basket (M-28/2.8)

I took my K-5 mounted with the M-28/2.8 and my Promaster flash to the
place where I work last night while I was training the new bartender (my
niece) and thought I'd snap a quick photo of our wildly popular shrimp
basket.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8971634026/#large
K-5, M-28/2.8, f/2.8, ISO 100, 1/160 sec.

I wasn't thrilled with the lens at first, thinking it was really soft.
But, after seeing this shot, I concluded that the problem was on the
other side of the camera. It's not the easiest lens to focus, but when
you get it right, it seems plenty sharp to me.

-- Walt