Back when I was a kid, everyone who lived on the block played together,
regardless of age or gender. Haven't seen much of that in recent years. Lots of
play dates and parents who carefully choose friends. But I saw it again today,
with Grace and the neighborhood kids playing water wars in the backyard. The
oldest was 12; the youngest was 4. Boys and girls. Parents not involved, Kids
figuring it out on their own. We can all get along.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=1054598