Frank,
I'm teasing you.  It's wonderful shot and great catch.
But I have seen people do things that are making me ill with Photoshop,
like adding the cormorant in post processing.
The new 'content aware' replacement feature really puts me off.
"You have something in the image that doesn't fit - a sign,
a person, a twig, a car - just circle it with the cursor and BANG.
Photoshop will replace it for you with more background."
No need to get it right in the camera!
Regards,  Bob S.