Walt, a couple of light weight stands should be fine. Get 6.5 feet or
higher so you can shoot down slightly on a standing subject. These
would work:

http://www.amazon.com/LimoStudio-Adjustable-Aluminum-Photography-AGG104/dp/B0058KJJ18/

Don't expect to put more than hotshoe flashes and light modifiers on
such stands though; they are only meant to support a few pounds. Even
a reflector needs a heavier duty stand to support a cantilevered boom
arm. But you could hang a reflector straight down from it fine.

And get two umbrella mounts too, preferably with flash shoes. Eg:

http://www.amazon.com/Flash-Holder-compatible-Canon-Speedlite/dp/B003TYDBYQ

--
-bmw