I like the photo, and the blather!  It is reminiscent of the blather I
employ in my "Photography for Moms" classes.  Getting those recital
photos -- and hockey game photos - are the most challenging if you're
in Auto.

My own daughter's recital was just a few weeks ago, maybe I'll share a
pic or two soon... She is older now, but I love photographing the
youngest dancers at these recitals -- the 3 & 4 year olds are just too
much!

:)
-c

--