Thank you, Ken.

I like to think of it as a good start. As I get better with flash and put together a decent and reasonably portable lighting rig, I'll be able to consistently get more flattering results.

I just hope she doesn't get bored with it too soon. Or, worse still, going down the wrong path and ruining her looks (and life!) with drugs and partying too much. I've seen that happen to a lot of beautiful young girls in this area.

-- Walt