From: John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: June 18, 2013 6/18/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: Rainbow

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/9082077094/lightbox/

We had rainstorms pass through while I was out at my Tuesday night "folk"
music circle. Nice sunset just about the time we got finished. I was
standing around in the parking lot talking to one of the guys when I
noticed the rainbow. It took a tiny bit of digging under the passenger
seat, but I finally found my old Canon A60.

It's almost 10 years old now and only 2MP, but it's still working. But I
think that's not going to be true for too much longer.

One of my local pushers has both the Nikon Coolpix 7100 & Canon
Powershot G15 that were mentioned in the earlier (semi-hijacked) thread
about point 'n shoot photography; has them both in stock.

No Pentax except for a used *ist-Ds.

He had the Nikon out on the shelf as a demo, so I took a quick look at
it. I didn't ask him to pull the G15 out of a box since he was kind of
busy with another customer who was actually buying a D600, 24-85 &
70-200f/4. Figured I could come back later & take a look at it.

Plus, I want to get by the other local shop tomorrow and see if they've
got them & compare the prices. The other shop is the one the owner told
me he was talking to Pentax to see if he could get to carry them again.

The D600 makes me wish Pentax would get their shit together and offer a
full-frame DSLR. The D600 doesn't quite do it for me, but it's almost
there and it might be what I have to settle for if Pentax can't get me
what I want.