Thanks Steve, I too have some (5) very good bags. Since I am a DIY
person and a master mechanic, I have modified most of my bags to make
them more impact resistant, theft proof, added designer adjustable
compartments, or pockets to hold accessories etc.
But here is the link to the excellent Swiss Gear Sling Bag I bought on
a Boxing Day sale from Costco Toronto for CAD 45 - CAD & USD almost at
par then.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/79fesol55jzwxjz/o1exY0Dpht

The sling bag can take in my K-5 with a decent sized zoom say the
bigger Sigma 70-300 + (2) other zoom lenses like the Sigma 10-20 + the
Pentax 18-135 WR or just one big zoom. I can put the extra K20D body
in the top compartment.  I can also accommodate the Grip + the Flash
Gun. The Tripod can be fastened to the straps outside. Plus you can
hold plenty of accessories, filters etc in the front and side pockets.
Has a rain cover too.

I also have a rather big camera Pro Backpack with the waist belt you
mention - came gratis with a (3) year subscription to a Photo Mag.

But the most useful is a compact (2) compartment Meade padded Lunch
Bag - discrete, and a compact Japanese Camera bag that allows access
to the empty spaces between the lens and the LHS + RHS camera body
sides from the outside zippered compartment. What Japanese ingenuity -
these spaces have rectangular padded inserts held by Velcro to prevent
damage to the lens or the body - stores an extra lens, battery,
filters, remote, lens pen etc.
Regards.
Bipin - from that far away enchanting land.