And how would you know what the inside of a an fishmonger's jockstrap would smell like? Hummm?

On 6/20/2013 6:55 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
Quoting knarftheria...@gmail.com:

I carry several cormorants with me at all times. Who doesn't?

I can understand two (one always needs a backup), but 'several'? Why would you need several?

Your camera bag must smell like the inside of a fishmonger's jockstrap.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia