On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:48:18AM -0500, Walt wrote:
> On 6/21/2013 10:37 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/9099919714/in/set-72157634240779779
> >
> Not at all what I was expecting.
>
> Great shot, and perfect title, Larry!

Thanks Walt.  When I got home last night Zab pointed out the moth sitting on the
sink bench drinking out of a puddle, since I just happend to have the DA35
already
on the little stormtrooper, I decided to get a few available light shots.
Of course, by the time I was done playing I was using the tamron 90 macro,
and the flash with a diffuser on an extension cord.

I suspect that this is the sort of situation where a macro lens on a Q would
shine.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc