Link wouldn't work for me.

Cheers,
frank

--- Original Message ---

From: "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 21, 2013 6/21/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - The Early Bird

I don't know what Frank used but for this one I used the A*300mm f4.0
with 1.7x AF converter and cropped quite a bit.

file:///D:/Dropbox/Public/PESO/PESO%20--%20tinytrex.html

It was a while ago but IIRC the bird was quite some ways away.

--
There are two kinds of computer users those who've experienced a hard drive
failure, and those that will.