From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Mark Roberts
Sent: Friday, 28 June 2013 12:32 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: 50 gigabytes and an airline ticket

Well, I've picked my kit and packed my gear for departure to Italy tomorrow.
Here's the kit:
Pentax K-5
12-14/4.0
16-50/2.8
Vivitar 70-210
Sony A-850
50mm f/1.7
...and a couple of filters, mini-tripod, batteries and, of course, the
aforementioned 50 gigs of
memory.

Despite out best efforts it seems Dario and I won't be able to meet up during
this trip. It's very
frustrating to travel so far and get so close and yet be unable to meet one of
those PDMLers I've
always wanted to meet. Also, I won't be able to attend the World Superbike
Championship race taking
place at Imola – less than 100 miles away.
Doubly frustrating. So I'll try to make up for it by getting some good
photographs.

We're doing a week of hiking around Cinque Terra and then a week of hiking in
the Dolomites. Should
be good, eh? I think we'll have Internet almost everywhere we go so I'll send a
few posts.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com