On Jun 27, 2013, at 3:17 PM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I disagree.  There are a number of very fine images there.

Thanks, Dan. At this point, with this group, I'm hesitant to share my images.
Though until recently I haven't been doing much with the camera since these
images were made last August.

> The one shot of the cliff face resembles the (former) Old Man of the
> Mountain, that is a New Hampshire icon even though it collapsed years
> ago.

Yeah, and like in that area in New Hampshire, there is a lot of rock climbing
here, too.

But why "former"?

Regards,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Any assurance economists pretend to with
regard to cause and effect is merely a pose."

- Emanuel Derman