From: "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 28, 2013 6/28/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Red Winged Blackbird (male)

Damn, how close are you getting to these birds?  Every time I raise my
camera to my eye at a distance where a reasonable focal length lens is
effective, they panic and think I'm going to shoot the based on how fast
they disappear.

--
There are two kinds of computer users those who've experienced a hard drive
failure, and those that will.