From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Peter McIntosh
Sent: Sunday, 30 June 2013 1:20 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO - thank god they lost!

Hehehe...

Rugby union. The Lions are a combined Welsh and British team, and the Wallabies
are Australia's
finest. Theyre (almost) too civilized to actually fight, but biffo does happen
occasionally.

Some marketing "genius" came up with the idea of giving plastic pith helmets to
wallabies
supporters, to reflect the idea of the m "lion hunting".  Thankfully I didn't
see any being worn
outside the arena...

See http://www.thescore.ie/wallabies-free-lion-hunter-helmets-949884-Jun2013/
for what I mean.

On 30 June 2013 13:04, knarftheria...@gmail.com <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> What sport are these bright young men cheering for? I can't imagine that
> actual wallabies and
actual lions are fighting each other. That really doesn't sound very fair...