On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
> I hate to say it, but when it comes to working on photos, the best
> version of Linux is OSX.

Not to be pedantic, but I believe you meant to say "the best version
of Unix is OS X". Linux is a variant of Open Source Unix (as was Free
BSD, which OS X is more closely related to). There are/were many
different distributions of Linux, but the one most common and probably
easiest to install and maintain now is Ubuntu. OS X is Unix but not
Linux.

OK. Maybe that was a little pedantic.

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi