Hi all

Our daughter Anna is Yum-Yum in Illyria Theatre's travelling
production of the Mikado. 50 performances through July and August from
Scotland to Cornwall and all stops in between. It's a 7 person cast
with frantic costume changes and cross-dressing in true panto style
and, of course, the show on Sunday was fantastic.

Here are a couple of shots (and yes, they're with my K7 and 50-135
2.8, although a few X-Pro 1 shots sneaked into the full gallery).

Some lovelies:
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/Mikado/BoxworthManor/slides/_IMG4259.html

Yum-Yum
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/Mikado/BoxworthManor/slides/_IMG4367.html