Just keep in mind that switching away from Pentax and moving on from it are two entirely separate matters. ;)

-- Walt

On 7/2/2013 2:35 PM, Bipin Gupta wrote:
Here is my reply to Ricoh:-

Since the 1970s I have been with Pentax.
Yes I do have a Ricoh film camera since 1990, but I am
basically a Pentaxian.

With the name change to RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD
in place of PENTAX RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD,
both Pentax and Ricoh are DOOMED.

I shan't call myself a Pentaxian any more since Pentax as a
Company is DEAD.

I shall have to move on to other DSLR brands.

Yours very Sadly

Bipin B. Gupta.

retd. Advisor, world's largest conglomerate