Very nice image, Rick!

I know the scene well.;  When my soon was 4 until this senior year in
high school we vacationed every summer in Stone Harbor.  Each trip
included one or two trips each to Wildwood, Cape May itself and Sunset
Beach, in the area we always called Cape May Point.

So the still play Kate Smith as they lower the flag at sunset?  Do
folks still search for Cape May diamonds?  It the concrete ship there?
 Did the boardwalks through the mash for bird watching survive Irene
and Sandy?  Did you climb the light house steps?  Isn't if one of the
hidden gems of the Jersey Shore?

Thanks for posting these images of a place that means so much to me
and many others.

Dan Matyola