Thanks, Frank!

This shoot had been postponed from last Thursday when the sky was
similar, and I'd been hoping for a sun/cloud mix again Sunday. When I
arrived at the location (near Mississauga City Hall) the sky looked
like it would thunderstorm and we'd have to postpone again, but it
actually became quite glorious.

--
-bmw