Can you tell me a little more about the condition of
the cameras?  How old are they?  I assume every
function works on them?  Does it come with a manual?
What is the Grip Strap?  Why do you have 2 and why are
you selling them?  Would it be shipping from within
the US?

Thanks very much for your offer.

http://greetings.yahoo.com/