After a few weeks of dreary weather, we've have some rather lovely sunny winter days.

Nothing wrong with Fuji's lens coating. X100 makes it almost too easy to shoot this stuff
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/13/07/fujicontrajour/index.html

Walked out today with three M8 batteries, but found two of them were juiceless. D'oh. Made for some good old-fashioned judicious shooting.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/13/07/leicaoldandnew/index.html

The old lens is a scratched up Summarit that I haven't used for a while. The new one is the gorgeous 35mm 'cron pre-aspherical. Love them both for different reasons.

Apologies to Aahz, didn't know there was a problem with the js or my ISP server. Let me investigate.

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc