Thanks, Bruce. I wound up shooting at ISO 800 yesterday and that worked out to most shots being at 1/15ooth to 1/2000th at f 5.6. That makes me realize that if a flash with high speed synch would be needed, so it probably would have to be the AF540FGZ. I do have a Bolt LED ringlight, though - I will probably try that next.

Thanks -

Mark